Pages

Thursday 10 March 2011

Good day!

Today has been a good day diet wise. For Lunch I had a jacket potato with home made bolognaise on top (lean meat, onions, tomatoes etc) with a salad, it was yummy and a lot more filling than I thought! And it's the first time I've EVER had a jacket potato without butter or cheese!


Then for dinner, after searching the cupboards for slimming world friendly foods, I ended up making pasta with baked beans and mushrooms... Sounds weird I know but it was yummy and I ate loads!



On top of that I managed to drink 2 litres of water which again I never do, most I managed before was a few glasses of coke! I have been peeing like a trooper though! Ggrrr

Tonight for a snack I chopped up a potato, sprayed with fry light and baked until crispy, even my husband enjoyed that!
I did have 1 teaspoon of light salad cream so I'm guessing I'm ok within my Syns as that's all I had.

Feeling good (and full!) looking forward to tomorrow!


Disappearing Mummy x

3 comments:

  1. Food looks great! :)

    Not thought of trying pasta with baked beans...I may have to give that a go some time!

    Quorn Chilli & SW Chips is a favourite of mine...lots of speed food and super yummy and filling!

    I know what you mean about the water...I've been making myself drink loads as that's something I'm very bad at - keep going to the bathroom every half an hour ...people at work must thing I have a problem! lol!

    Looks like you're doing great :)

    Sarah

    http://adiaryofaslimmingworldblogger.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    The pasta baked bean dish sounds interesting. May have to give it a try.
    Really enjoying reading your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to let you know - I used green and red days rather then the newer amber/ orange. After discussions with quite a few SW members they have agreed sticking strictly to green and red works best.

    http://notsosecretdiaryofaworkingmum.blogspot.com/

    @mumatwork

    ReplyDelete